09-02-2026, 07:53 AM
So I walked out to my garage this morning to take my 2019 Cullinan for a drive and the car was completely dead, no lights, no response from the key fob, absolutely nothing. I managed to get it jump started and drove it around for about 45 minutes to charge the battery, but as soon as I turned it off and tried to restart, it was dead again. I'm pretty sure the battery is just finished and needs replacing, which I expected eventually because the car is getting on in years, but I am genuinely dreading calling the dealership for a quote. I know Rolls-Royce parts and service come at a premium, but I've heard horror stories about what they charge for basic battery replacements, sometimes thousands of dirhams just for a battery that costs a fraction of that. I started looking into independent specialists who work on Rolls-Royces because I figure there must be people out there who can do the job properly without the dealer markup. I came across a really informative page at batteryzoneuae.com/rolls-royce-battery-replacement/ that explains the specific requirements for Rolls-Royce batteries, including the AGM technology and the need for proper coding and registration, which apparently is essential for these cars. I'm thinking of going the independent route because I just can't justify paying dealer prices for a battery replacement, but I want to make sure whoever does the work actually knows what they're doing with these cars. Has anyone here had their Rolls-Royce battery replaced by an independent specialist and had a good experience? I'd really appreciate any recommendations or advice before I make a decision.

