Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Temperature gauge creeping up in traffic – this heat is brutal
#1
I've been living in Khalifa City for a few years now and absolutely love the area, but this summer heat has been absolutely punishing on my car and I'm starting to get really worried about the cooling system. The other day I was stuck in that awful traffic near the Khalifa City roundabout heading towards the highway, and I noticed the temperature gauge started creeping up past the halfway mark, which it never does even in the worst conditions. I immediately turned the AC off and blasted the heater to try and draw some heat away from the engine, which worked temporarily but it's not exactly a pleasant experience when it's 45 degrees outside and you're sweating inside your own car. I've checked the coolant level and it seems fine, the fans are spinning, and there are no visible leaks anywhere, so I'm honestly not sure what's causing the issue and I'm terrified of getting stranded on the side of the road in this heat with my family in the car. I've read that it could be anything from a stuck thermostat to a failing water pump or even a clogged radiator, but I don't want to start guessing and replacing parts unnecessarily because that gets expensive really fast. I really need to find someone who can properly diagnose the cooling system and figure out what's going on before this turns into a full-blown breakdown. Does anyone know a place that offers Reliable Car Overheating Repair in Khalifa City? I'd rather not have to drive too far with the car in this condition, so somewhere nearby would be ideal.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)