Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Is mobile battery replacement actually as reliable as taking the car into a shop
#1
I've got a newborn at home and honestly leaving the house for anything beyond essential errands has become a whole production lately, so when my Peugeot's battery started struggling I really didn't want to deal with driving it somewhere and waiting around, especially juggling nap schedules and everything else that comes with a new baby, a friend mentioned that some services will actually come to you and handle the replacement right at home, which sounds almost too convenient, so now I'm wondering if that kind of at home service is genuinely as reliable as taking the car into an actual shop, or if there's some tradeoff inĀ have a quality Peugeot battery installed at home in The Springs quality or thoroughness when the work happens in your driveway instead of a proper garage setting, does anyone have experience with a technician coming to do this at home, and if so did they have all the right tools and equipment to do it properly, or did anything feel rushed or incomplete compared to what you'd expect from an actual shop visit, while looking into this I found information about having a quality Peugeot battery installed at home in The Springs which sounded promising given my situation, but I want to know if this is actually just as good as a shop visit or if I'm sacrificing something for the sake of convenience without realizing it, also does mobile service typically cost more given the added convenience, or is pricing usually comparable to what you'd pay bringing the car in yourself, I don't want to choose this purely for convenience if it means getting lower quality service or missing out on something a proper shop would normally check during the process, so if any other parents or generally busy people have used mobile battery replacement and can vouch for it being just as thorough as an in shop visit, I'd really appreciate hearing your experience before deciding if this is the right option for my situation right now.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)