![]() |
|
Need a quick Cadillac inspection near Sheikh Zayed Road, any suggestions? - Printable Version +- ICPDAS-USA FORUM (https://icpdasusa.us/forum) +-- Forum: My Category (https://icpdasusa.us/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: My Forum (https://icpdasusa.us/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: Need a quick Cadillac inspection near Sheikh Zayed Road, any suggestions? (/showthread.php?tid=364) |
Need a quick Cadillac inspection near Sheikh Zayed Road, any suggestions? - drusillacoverdale - 09-22-2026 I'm looking at a used Cadillac Escalade that's parked near Sheikh Zayed Road and the seller is only free on weekday evenings which makes it a bit of a hassle to take it anywhere far. I've never bought a Cadillac before and honestly I don't know much about what goes wrong with them beyond the usual stuff. A friend told me to just book a Quick Cadillac used car inspection near Sheikh Zayed Road and stop overthinking it, but I don't know who to trust or what a proper check should include. Do they scan for fault codes, check the suspension, look at the magnetic ride control? And how long does it usually take? The seller seems okay but he's been a bit vague about service history so I'd rather be safe. If anyone here has been through this please share your experience. I just want to avoid buying someone else's headache. |