ICPDAS-USA FORUM
New to Musaffah and need a trustworthy place for basic BMW service - Printable Version

+- ICPDAS-USA FORUM (https://icpdasusa.us/forum)
+-- Forum: My Category (https://icpdasusa.us/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: My Forum (https://icpdasusa.us/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: New to Musaffah and need a trustworthy place for basic BMW service (/showthread.php?tid=344)



New to Musaffah and need a trustworthy place for basic BMW service - drusillacoverdale - 09-19-2026

I just moved to Musaffah from Dubai for work and I need to get my 2019 330i serviced soon. Nothing major, just an oil change, microfilter, and a general once over since I've been driving it hard in this heat. Back in Dubai I had a guy I trusted but I'm not driving all the way there just for a basic service. I asked around my building and someone mentioned there's a place that does Reliable BMW minor service in Musaffah but I didn't get the name. I did a quick search and found a site that seems to specialize in BMW service, both major and minor, but I'm always skeptical of random search results. Has anyone here used a shop in Musaffah for routine maintenance? How was the pricing and did they try to upsell you on stuff you didn't need? I just want a straightforward oil change with the right spec oil and a filter that isn't garbage. Any recommendations would be appreciated.