ICPDAS-USA FORUM
3008 check engine light came on - should I be worried? - Printable Version

+- ICPDAS-USA FORUM (https://icpdasusa.us/forum)
+-- Forum: My Category (https://icpdasusa.us/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: My Forum (https://icpdasusa.us/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: 3008 check engine light came on - should I be worried? (/showthread.php?tid=193)



3008 check engine light came on - should I be worried? - drusillacoverdale - 08-24-2026

Okay so my 2018 3008 has been absolutely perfect since I bought it new, never had a single issue, but yesterday the check engine light popped up out of nowhere and I've been paranoid ever since lol. The car seems to be driving completely normally, no weird noises, no loss of power, nothing feels different at all, but that orange light on the dash is giving me serious anxiety every time I look at it. I'm planning a road trip to Abu Dhabi this weekend and I really don't want to risk breaking down on the highway with the family in the car, so I need to get this checked out ASAP. I called the dealership and they can't even look at it for two weeks which is just ridiculous honestly, so I'm looking for a good independent place that can scan the codes and actually tell me what's going on. Someone at work mentioned 800Sayara to me and said they do diagnostic work pretty quickly, but I'm not sure if they're specifically good with Peugeots. I live and work around Al Quoz 3 so it would be super convenient to find a fast Peugeot repair centre for drivers in Al Quoz 3 that can get me in within the next day or two and give me some peace of mind before my trip. Anyone had experience with these random engine lights on the 1.6 PureTech engines? Should I be worried or is it probably just a sensor thing?